VIDEO: 4-for-20: Buffalo Chicken Mac ‘N Cheese
This recipe will make four to six servings.
- 10 oz of chopped, cooked boneless skinless chicken tenderloin
- 16 oz. jar of classic Ragu alfredo
- 16 oz. block of Ragu cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. of crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tsp. of Franks RedHot Sauce
- 2 cups of diced celery
- 1 cup of diced onion
- 1 lb. cooked al dente cooked macaroni
- 8 oz bag of shredded cheddar
Preparation: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While oven is heating, prepare other ingredients.
For the rest of this article please check out Grand Central Mag